Amidst the financial crisis (err, mine) and sorely eeking out me-time between here and everywhere else, I have severely neglected my regular writing in here. There goes a promise. If only I can get paid for every post I write (no I dont mean thru ads, that's too slow), won't that help to solve a lot of things? Alas.
But. I try. Here's me. Trying.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Err, what to write? I swear I had this tiny idea last night about cooking and eating and sleeping solo, but somehow, now they just went poof! Vanished into thin air. Trying.
.
.
.
Still nothing. Nothing. Oh man I envy you all. You all seem so much better and frequent writers than me!
.
.
I shall hang my head in shame and retreat to my dungeon until an inspirational rock rolls over me, or at least until I can come up with something more intelligent than this.
.
Somebody needs a loooooooong overseas holiday.
.
:D
ReplyDeleteHello Dayung,
ReplyDeleteCame back from Melaka already? How I wish I can go there this year. But just like you...financial crisis after moving house. Ahaks!
So you're running out of ideas on what to write? Nevermind. You think we have a lot of things to write ka? Sometimes, we also blank. KEkeke!
Have a nice day dayung.
Pssst, write about what made you love drinking coffee?
ReplyDeleteOr your last romance?
Or your sexy neighbour? Or.....
Ha ha....
Have fun, Lee.
Nimi: ;P
ReplyDeleteWillie: yes came back. i tot of blogging about it but my pics look so lah one kind. you blank? i dont believe u. U kan english teacher? sure got 1001 things to say.
Uncle Lee: hahaha good one. my err last romance will never live up to yours, by far. i will try, thanks for the idea. :-))