Anyway... am still here. Life must go on etc. And right at this moment, making full use of this breather to pen a short one for now.
If I didn't say it earlier, I'm saying it now...Have a great August! Till September comes. Bidding you a short good one with this caffeine fix from Trenos Cafe, Jalan Keretapi, Kuching.
Really nice coffee and nicer food at Trenos Cafe, 3rd Mile, Kuching

Ive always heard about this Trenos cafe.. nice? is it halal for me to go and try it someday? hehe
ReplyDeletehave a nice day ahead. always spending time with families. Its more important obviously. Hugs and kisses for your daughter ^_^
Yes it's halal dear, I think it's owned or either that managed by a malay, am not sure. But I do see a lot of sidak kawan melayu gi sia, so I'm sure it's halal. And yes the food and coffee is nice, I had my reservation at first too but when I coba, nyaman pulak so been returning there every now and then :D
Deletewill try to go there once i'm back.. slalu ke bing jak. dah lejuk juak nangga menu sama. hoping to get new environment and nemu menu
DeleteI normally do not go to those coffee places - old man, not into these things for the young and trendy but I did drop by one recently (yesterday's post). LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I read! well, it was worth it right? =)
DeleteI love having my coffee slowly in the late afternoon, enjoying the breeze and relaxing
ReplyDeleteA very chilling way to enjoy your coffee, wont have it any other way =)
Delete