I call it MISERABLE sometimes.
Haven't been to see my doctor in ages, I'm sure he would call it Twilight or something intelligent. Although in my caffeinated state, I would have to disagree on the grounds that tea-drinker knows nothing about this stoned and euphoric state.
You should try it sometimes.

nyaman eh, dengan keadaan opis yang sejuk2 tok, nang teringin na rasa. Esok mesti mbak 3-in-1 white coffee ke opis eh.
ReplyDeleteThe time for pee and poo... LOL!!! I've got excellent bowel movement but I do wish it does not have to be at 3 or 4 a.m. Muahahahahaha!!!!
ReplyDeletecan i send u hugh jackman?
ReplyDeletehahahahaha........
I call it the time for coffee, haha :D
ReplyDeleteMidnight Dawn? hahahhahah! Why bother?!! Time to go to sleep la...
ReplyDeletewatever name they called it..coffee always taste good!
ReplyDeleteeh..tetibe! ahahha
Ivynana: start your morning with coffee... nescaya akan mata cerah. :-))
ReplyDeletesuituapui: really? how horrible for u to have ur sleep interrupted for that call of nature. Hahaha
Tia: yes pleasssssseeeeee!
Daniel: past midnight? LOL. not a good idea altho unless you're ready to bear the consequences.
Venie: Hahaha got kah that term? you sleep i ronda
Hanie: yesss betul! ;P
as for me, i wake up at around 4am most times.. not to blog or post.. but to go "unburden" some water... hahaha...
ReplyDeleteI drink coffee before driving to school. I drive one and half hours to school for five days (63km per trip). Ahaks!
ReplyDeletereanaclaire: hahahaha another case of nature calls. cant be helped. if u gotta go u gotta go, right?
ReplyDeleteWillie: oh that's quite a distance, and i bet it must be early morning too since ur teaching right? Thank God for coffee!
Hi CoffeeGirl, first thing I wake up in the morning, be it Summer or Winter, I must have my iced coffee. Maxwell House Rich Blend.
ReplyDeleteAnd I must have a glass before I go to bed....
If for some reason I wake up 'in twilight'....yes, I make a glass of iced coffee.
Nothing like the scent of coffee to charge up my engine, ha ha.
Have a nice day.
Lee.
Uncle Lee: iced coffee in winter? i tried Maxwell House, potent. Need getting used to. If u get charged up when you wake up at twilight, what will u be doing? haha. stay awake till dawn? You have a nice day too
ReplyDeleteTo be honest... I have no problem drinking coffee before sleep... haha i guess my body is immune to it already =/
ReplyDeleteDaniel: mine is supposed to be immune by now too, which is weird because it sometimes does work and sometimes doesnt. maybe im mutating!! LOL
ReplyDelete