I could sit here
engrossed in a book
scheming like a crook
dreaming of a brook
for hours that it took;
I could sit here
entwining our hands
making sweet plans
eyes roaming the lands
the future in a glance;
I could sit here
pondering the past
why good things don't last
why time fly so fast
leaving questions in a vast;
I could sit here
conceiving
fantasizing
daydreaming
doing nothing.
- Coffee Girl
![]() |
| Google Pix |

Wah, so well written, Poet Girl...
ReplyDeletewoah. nice. ^^V
ReplyDeletehati-hati kelak padah kerusi ya :)
ReplyDeletekerusi pelbagai guna
ReplyDeleteLovely bench...so nice to be able to sit there and watch the world go by.
ReplyDeleteawesome!
ReplyDeleteHi Girl, I sure like your style....nothing like being alone with nature...
ReplyDeletebut check for ants first, ha ha.
Have a nice day.
Lee.
oh my , oh my ...look who's the brilliant poet. You got it in you. Awesome girl!
ReplyDeleteTwilight Man: Thanks man. :-)
ReplyDeleteHanie: terima kaseh. :-P
Ivynana: patah jatuh ke bawah. mesti lagi banyak cerita lepas tu. lol
Korawk: one size fits all. :-)
suituapui: exactly. for munching and sipping all those lovely finger food you have and daydream
Wan sharif: thanks man xx
Uncle Lee: haha. thanks. like your style better. ants are frens of nature, we r in tune on that bench. ;P
MLM: oh thanks, you. still cant beat you though. youre better. :-)