It's not about being read, it's about being written...
I hear silent..loneliness.
alphabets.scribbled.invisible..hehe :D
I can't hear you.... spongebob..square pants ;-P
Listen with an open heart...........?
I hear my neighbour banging the wall.. but i see a lonely heart =(
Ivynana: :-(Fina: hidden messages on the mirror. :-)Ms Tikot: lol. theme song Spongebob currently is stuck in my head reading your commenteugene: yes. :-) thats the trickCyril: :-( tell your neighbour to shush
a lonely heart! cari gik partner nya :P
Hani: more like being put in a corner to sulk... :P
Hey, you're here! Leave a message! Always appreciated. Thanks!
I hear silent..loneliness.
ReplyDeletealphabets.scribbled.invisible..
ReplyDeletehehe :D
I can't hear you.... spongebob..square pants ;-P
ReplyDeleteListen with an open heart...........?
ReplyDeleteI hear my neighbour banging the wall.. but i see a lonely heart =(
ReplyDeleteIvynana: :-(
ReplyDeleteFina: hidden messages on the mirror. :-)
Ms Tikot: lol. theme song Spongebob currently is stuck in my head reading your comment
eugene: yes. :-) thats the trick
Cyril: :-( tell your neighbour to shush
a lonely heart! cari gik partner nya :P
ReplyDeleteHani: more like being put in a corner to sulk... :P
ReplyDelete