Thursday, May 25, 2017

Hello ... been missing you Blog!

Nearly June 2017! Almost 6 months from the last entry. But I am making a comeback (said that before didn't I?) and Coffee Girl is back! Didn't realize I miss writing again until I log in to this almost-dusty space.

To sum it up, been pretty busy since February with work stuffs. I thought I could catch a breath in between, apparently not. But it's not necessarily a bad thing, in fact I sort of expected them and thus was mentally prepared.

Got to make a short one today since I'm borrowing a bit of time to stall over an assignment. So here's what I had been up to this week: A short work-related trip down the currently underway Pan Borneo Highway via Sematan to Telok Melano.
 With colleagues and peers at the Pan Borneo Highway...

And as for my little girl, she is now 2 years 5 months and has been diaper-free for the last 2 months! Wohoo! More on that later. Last week she had a high fever coupled with coughing and flu, all which made her rather clingy and cranky especially at nights. Whenever people asked me my secret to weight-loss (a bit only lah, all those post-baby fat), I would just answer 'lack of sleep' because I know my diet hasn't change all that much. Yup!

2yo Sasa having her breakfast...

It'll be June soon and a much-needed holiday is coming up! Will be back with more updates! Here's wishing all my Dayak friends and all those celebrating the upcoming festive! SELAMAT HARI GAWAI! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 

And to all those looking forward to the upcoming Ramadhan month, SELAMAT BERPUASA!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Coffee Girl!! Selamat Hari Gawai to you and family.

    Hope to see you around in the blog world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rose! Thank you! Happy holidays to you too!

      Delete
  2. WHAT??? Your girl is so so big now??? Gee!!! How time flies. Selamat Hari Gawai to you and all in your family including my old friends, your in-laws. Hope all are doing well. God bless, cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaaa time flies by so fast right? And thanks for the wishes! I'll be sure to convey your regards to them :-). God bless you too! Happy holidays!

      Delete
  3. Your girl looks cute, pretty and sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahh sasa big gal d, jimat duit sik perlu beli diapers gik 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya lor... so fast time flies. Jimat duit kei vacation hehe :-)

      Delete

Hey, you're here! Leave a message! Always appreciated. Thanks!