Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Apprentice...

Geez I have not been updating much at all. Malas ka apa *tone: questioning oneself*

Anyway, the year is fast coming to an end. Nothing big has happened so far, yet. By big I mean anything life-altering. Not that I am expecting anything big to happen, i.e.

Fast forward to today: I am currently in the process of recruiting my little otter to assist me in updating this blog, if possible, daily. Training process has been hands-on, extensive, full of eagerness, and not forgetting fun. So far I am pleased with the outcome. I should be able to reap the results in about 3-4 years time, all things considered.
The Apprentice undergoing extensive hands-on training...

It's almost coming to a wrap up, but hope you have/had a wonderful October everyone! Hahaha

10 comments:

  1. LOL...soon the apprentice will take over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... Excited as getting a new laptop! LOL

      Delete
  2. Your girl? Wowwwwwww!!!! So big already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girl? Wowwwwww!!! So big already! Time sure flies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my girl, almost 2 years soon :-) I know right?

      Delete
  4. Fuhhh.... need to save for a new laptop soon..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tablet daddy pun boleh temporarily... hehehe

      Delete
  5. Wow! Trained at such young age.

    Good for you, can get someone to update the blog for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was just like yesterday when you said you will be a mummy soon.
    Now your baby has grown up and you are getting younger too.

    Here's wishing you and your family a very Happy and Healthy New Year 2017!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you're here! Leave a message! Always appreciated. Thanks!