Wednesday, December 23, 2015

December... my month of many celebrations!

Yes!! I turned a year older yesterday! A Year Wiser so the saying goes! Another number added to the 3 series. Yes I am getting very old! But wait for it...!! I celebrated in Penang! Why Penang? Because we just came back from Krabi - celebrating our 2nd Wedding Anniversary AND our lil one's 1 YEAR BIRTHDAY! Penang was the stop-over, the anticlimax after the sun and food in Krabi! So yes it's a 3-in-1 Holiday Package! And we just got home today! I'm still a little bit jetlagged (kononnya) cause we had an early flight! Of course everybody slept! But me, cause the lil one slept on me so I must stay alert to be her steady pillow!

December is my favorite month!! We get to do this every year I hope! I hope lah! If the finance permits! Oh Why am I shouting! Hahaha! Cause I'm still excited!! Ahahaha! *crazy old birthday lady*
No cake... A hot coffee to go is very generous enough... *sans makeup*

Sorry sorry, must be the adrenaline rush from the morning travel and lacking sleep.

Anywayyyyyyyyy... This is a short one okay, because I haven't been blogging much and none at all in December, but I'll be back! Stay tune for the Holiday Trip review for the best tom yam found in the unlikeliest place and best/worst hotels!

Meanwhile, if you don't hear from me again after today till New Year, here's us wishing you:
Have a blessed holiday everyone! Love you bye!

14 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Twilight Man! Happy holidays to you too! 😇

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday baby! Next year boleh bah lagi..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you baby!<3 Cannñn next year further maybe :D

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday deng!! BEstnya honeymoon lagi dan lagi. haha.. been wishing to go to krabi tp lom kesampaian. mala jak terbantut. nak pegi sorang sik berani.

    anyway, merry christmas and happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ztie! Muah muah! aok honeymoon sekali setahun jak hehe. bah pergilah dengan geng2. Krabi is fairly safe and very relaxing. :-) Happy New Year to you!

      Delete
  4. Belated happy birthday!

    2015 is coming to and end, hoho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hayley! Happy New Year to u!

      Delete
  5. Happy belated birthday, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you and your little family.

    P.s. I noticed that you looked a slimmer in the selfie. Did you slim down or it's a camera angle? Lol just kidding. Hope you'll have a great New Year's celebration with your love ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcy!! Happy New Year to you too!!

      P/s: It must be the camera angle. LOL.

      Delete
  6. Wow! What a spectacular month you have. Love all the photos you took and posted in FB.

    The little princess enjoying herself? Maybe too small to know such but I bet mummy and daddy have a great bonding time with her.

    Happy new year to you and family. Have a blessed year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The lil princess totally enjoying all the attention she's getting. Happy New Year to you and family too!

      Delete

Hey, you're here! Leave a message! Always appreciated. Thanks!