Thursday, October 1, 2015

Happy International Coffee Day!

So after completely missing out on September, I'm back! And coincidentally, today 1st October is also the International Coffee Day! Here's a little apt snippet (courtesy of the Huffington Post) on why you should drink coffee everyday. I don't need 6, I just need one.



So my dearest coffee mates, if you haven't had your cup of daily dose of goodness today, go have one now! Better still, buy a good friend a cuppa! Even better, make your own pot and share with your closest friends or family! Even better still, buy me one!

Here's my Caramel Macchiato... courtesy of Trenos Cafe, currently my favorite coffee spot.


Happy International Coffee Day everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Me not a fan of coffee, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days, aku mesti mok ke Trenos ya try juak ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should dayung. Their food is not bad. :-) try the caramel macchiato, better than setabaks. to me lah

      Delete
  3. Love the art on the coffee. Not a coffee drinker though. I know, I missed out on good thing. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok, you can have your tea. more coffee for me... hehe

      Delete
  4. Is coffee good or bad for us? No matter good or bad, I cannot miss out on my coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. focus on the good things Libby. Happy Belated Coffee Day!

      Delete
  5. Hi Coffee Girl, how you doin'? I must have first thing in the morning my glass of iced coffee, either Maxwell house rich blend or Nescafe.
    And last one before going to bed...one day 4 glasses, not to mention Chinese green tea too.
    You have a great week and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Uncle Lee! Maxwell House? I think that's too mild for me lol
      . you have a good day and keep a song in your heart too! Cheers! :)

      Delete

Hey, you're here! Leave a message! Always appreciated. Thanks!