Thursday, August 20, 2015

Short August...

Well will you look at that... no posts for August, until now. Seems like someone has been a busy bee indeed. And always came home tired to do anything but spend the rest of the day with mah lil family. How time flies. I wish I can take a holiday every now and then. But we're saving that for year-end.

Anyway... am still here. Life must go on etc. And right at this moment, making full use of this breather to pen a short one for now.

If I didn't say it earlier, I'm saying it now...Have a great August! Till September comes. Bidding you a short good one with this caffeine fix from Trenos Cafe, Jalan Keretapi, Kuching.

Really nice coffee and nicer food at Trenos Cafe, 3rd Mile, Kuching

7 comments:

  1. Ive always heard about this Trenos cafe.. nice? is it halal for me to go and try it someday? hehe
    have a nice day ahead. always spending time with families. Its more important obviously. Hugs and kisses for your daughter ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's halal dear, I think it's owned or either that managed by a malay, am not sure. But I do see a lot of sidak kawan melayu gi sia, so I'm sure it's halal. And yes the food and coffee is nice, I had my reservation at first too but when I coba, nyaman pulak so been returning there every now and then :D

      Delete
    2. will try to go there once i'm back.. slalu ke bing jak. dah lejuk juak nangga menu sama. hoping to get new environment and nemu menu

      Delete
  2. I normally do not go to those coffee places - old man, not into these things for the young and trendy but I did drop by one recently (yesterday's post). LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I read! well, it was worth it right? =)

      Delete
  3. I love having my coffee slowly in the late afternoon, enjoying the breeze and relaxing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very chilling way to enjoy your coffee, wont have it any other way =)

      Delete

Hey, you're here! Leave a message! Always appreciated. Thanks!