I gotta start somewhere man.
So holding to one side the real fitness regime (to be mentioned at another time, i.e), here's my non-fool-proof plan when planning to lose weight...
1. Refrain from weighing yourself everyday. The digital scale cannot take it, and neither can your ego.
2. Do not skip breakfast. Breakfast is, as the age-old saying says, most important meal of the day. Starving oneself will only result in an all-consuming needs to have food later.
3. A minimum of 15min exercise at least 3 days a week. Do or die.
4. Coke once in every 10 days. Good job! Coke in every 15 days. Great job! Coke was, of course, the catalyst that got me ballooned up during the pregnancy. Crazy Coke craving.
5. Join a support group. Or at least get another person to join you in your quest for smaller waistline.
6. 8 glasses of water everyday. Good job. 10 glasses of water everyday. Great job!
7. Minimum 5 days of home-cooked dinner in a week. Optional 2s are reserved for eat-outs.
8. Sleep when the baby sleeps. Rest is scarce and must always be enough. As a mom, i.e.
9. Take the stairs. Always. If you can help it.
10. Avoid looking at food pictures. Those visuals are very powerful to trigger appetite. For the same reason looking at sexy visuals will make you horny.
But all things in a positive light. Just taking this one day at a time. So help me God.
Report in a months-time! Hehe