Monday, April 6, 2015

And it's April!

Hah. Only managed one post last March. See if I can do better this month.

As a working mom and wife, I can say I have my hands full but there's never a dull moment. Like every new mom, I look forward every day to come home to my gurgling wide-eye infant and my strong loving man. They are like the bane of my existence. When things go crazy at work, I find my thoughts go back to my little family at home. When my spirit is low, I scroll down at photos of my little miracle to get an instant boost. When I feel tired of all the routine, her big innocent eyes will remind me that I have to keep moving on... for her, for my family, for those I come home to at the end of every day.

Does it happen to anyone else I wonder?

Anyway... lately I realized my posts have been a lot about personal journey and recounts. I think I have become a boring writer that I feared to be. Even my words are becoming jumbled up and my vocabularies limited to motherhood, babies, happiness, etc. I know I like reading deep emotional writings that most people can relate to, but I guess I graduated from that along with my single life. And it isn't something I want to complain at all about because everybody deserves a happy ever after.

I don't know where I'm going with this post right now either, but I just want to state that I have changed. Or more like, my state of mind has. And I like it that way.

P/s: An excuse to explain why I write such boring empty posts these days.

Happy Easter Monday everyone!

Yesterday's quick breakie of Hot Cross Bun from Caffe Cino, Kuching Hilton...

8 comments:

  1. Happy April to you, sometimes its good not to have things to complain about, just fine happiness in daily simple life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hot cross buns! We did not have any, no chocolate bunny nor eggs either...though they did distribute hard-boiled eggs in church here. Happy Easter to you and all your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the buns at Hilton's Caffe Cino because I was working that day and my bosses were staying there, so convenient. :) Happy Easter to you too!

      Delete
  3. Haha. A mother's thinking and way of expression. Happy April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya lor... haha. Happy April to you too!

      Delete
  4. As an auntie to my nephew whose parents are living far away from him, I have my hand full as well. That long and beautiful eye lashes help me to forget the emotional and physical exhaustion at work. Of course I do suffer many sleepless nights too when he is sick and cranky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ophelia, so you're a babysitter as well as an educator? That's good. Practice. =) A sick baby is every mother's nightmare. But at the same time, those experiences are priceless. You'll remember them forever.

      Delete

Hey, you're here! Leave a message! Always appreciated. Thanks!