Monday, December 15, 2014

1 Year Down, Forever More To Go!


Post-dated Entry. 

A year ago yesterday, I pledged my heart to the one man I would call my own in the eyes of God and man. It has been such a wonderful journey ever since, having to hold that one hand forever, in a holy alliance and partnership. 

I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance,
A church filled with family and friends,
I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for,
He said one that would make me his wife.
~ Author Unknown

P/s: He did actually say that, not in the same exact words, but the same exact meaning.

Signing the legal documents, witnessed and ordained by Pastor Winston Edip...

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary my significant otter!
Here's to many more years of blessed companionship, friendship, and marriage. 

So happy the solemnization ceremony was a blast and done with...

My anniversary, my birthday, baby's upcoming birthday (almost due at press time), and Christmas... all in one! Can a person ask for more? 

Told you December is my favorite month and is without a doubt the best month of the year!

Happy December everyone!
If you don't hear from me soon, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!

17 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose! Merry Christmas and Happy new year to u too!

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you too Mdm Coffee Girl =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby tu hadiah paling special sepanjang hayat. Dah best pulak bunyi hadiah. Anugerah yeah. Baru betul.

    Dah buat kira-kirake? Semua landing kat bulan 12.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul betul. Anugerah Tuhan. :) dah buat kira2 dah, semua landing bulan 12. Special sangat. Hehe

      Delete
  4. Happy anniversary, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, all in one sekaligus.. And welcome baby to the world too, baby's coming anytime I guess..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Princess Ribbon, double triple thank yous! And same to you! 😊

      Delete
  5. Happy anniversary and happy happy daysssss.. Congratulations on your new born baby too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy ANniversary and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Hey Happy Anniversary. Looking great!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you're here! Leave a message! Always appreciated. Thanks!