Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year 2013 coffee and love best wishes...

Going to see booms and bangs and pretty fireworks light up the sky in few hours. Hopefully while sipping a cup of hot coffee holding a warm hand in a not-crowded coffee place. It's tradition -- the fireworks part.

I shall get straight to business of writing this post, before I lose all ideas and time, which is to recount every significant (and significant enough) events of my life milestone in 2012.

One word: AMAZING.

Here's a RECAP of my journey -- all the awesome, the troublesome, the strange and the expected of all things happening.

1. Sang at my sister's wedding early in the year. The most calm I've ever been on stage with my guitar singing to anyone.
2. Been featured a few times under Sarawak Blog joint-project with New Sarawak Tribune. Flattered as hell to be read by some people out there cause I know there are many better writers out there.
3. Always wondered how it would feel like to meet in real life all the fellow bloggers that you've followed or who've followed you. Amazing feeling, that. Crossing that thin line between virtual and the real world, and know they still follow you after knowing who you are.
4. Fell in love with a fellow blogger. Unexpected, that. Miracles do happen, yes?
5. Been traveling a lot. A new place, a new experience everyday. And that constant feeling of always wanting to go home sooner vs those times when I actually looked forward to going away.
6. A year has passed since I've moved to my new home. My first property!
7. Paid my credit card debts, paid my car in full, and settled my personal loans. Now I live with only one fully-paid active credit card, and I can finally tell all those creditors to get off my back for a while.
8. Bought a smartphone with touchscreen just for the camera, against my better judgement. Absolutely best decision i've made so far.
9. Climbed Mount Kinabalu for the first time! Caught the most awesome sunrise from the peak.
10. Started a tweetup account, and although it isn's much of an achievement, it opened a few doors for me, and got me a few new and good friends too. Even attended and helped out (with minimal and backstage participation) in TwtUpKch2012, for the first time.
11. My wardrobe has never seen too many dresses! It's a year when Coffee Girl turns into more of a lady and less of a tomboy. 
12. It has been an awesome year financially too, I must say, careerwise. 

I had a few more good ones, but I cant seem to recall them right now. But that's alright now, didn't we almost have it all?

So before the year ends in another 2 hours, Coffee Girl would like to apologize for being less and less around in the blogging world. And for sometimes writing inarticulately and crapping a lot when she ran out of ideas. Thank you for reading me, following me, and didn't think less of me everytime anyway even after meeting me.

Meantime, here's me wishing you all a grand, blessed, prosperous, happening and awesome NEW YEAR 2013 ahead! Have yourself a cuppa for good luck.


I see you next year.

Love,
Coffee Girl

14 comments:

  1. a year full of accomplishments. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh!!!! Scones!!! Yummmmm!!!! LOL!!!

    Happy New Year, 2013, to you and your loved ones. God bless and all the best in the year ahead. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year to you...
    You had achieve a lot.... Hope that 2013 will be another good year for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had an amazing 2012!

    Happy new year to you and family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a great pleasure to know such an interesting blogger like you sis...hey i never knew that you could play guitar and sing? Please attach some video of performance next time...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year coffee girl! May the new year bring u great blessings and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah baby...... One more big achievement this year!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cyrildason: thanks! looking to accomplish more in 2013. =)

    suituapui: yes scones, sweet and hard scones at KLIA. Happy new year to you too!

    Simple Person: Not that many, but hope to achieve more this year. Happy New Year!

    Hayley: Yes indeed it was a great year. Happy New Year to you too! :)

    Adi Herman: and vice versa. i can play a little bit only, enough to sing the songs i want. nooooo video! for private audience only. haha. Happy New Year! keep writing! :)

    reeyau: Happy New Year to u too! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happpppy new yearrrr, macam best jak drinks yaaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tia: :p i donno what ur talking about. *look left, look right...*

    mr_abs: Happy New Year to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful year you got Coffeegirl, hope your 2013 will even be better, cheers! By the way, I went to see fireworks on close proximity on new year eve 31 Dec. How about you? How did you spend your new year eve?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Coffee Girl, wow! Can see you had a real swell time. Any romantic interludes, or candle light dinner?
    Anyway, here's wishing you all the very best of the new year....
    stay young, stay beautiful and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Libby: thanks babe!I spent my New Year's Eve having a small dinner for 2 and then went to a flyover near the airport to catch fireworks in the city. awesome!

    Uncle Lee: Yes i did, didnt I? =) Yes indeed, that too, but theyre private. LOL. Thanks Uncle Lee, Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi happy new year 2013 sis :), what's the new resolution ;p ?...sorry for the late wish. On holiday, back to my home town...well awesome year you have there, seems ur keep ur promise to summarize things up ;p. Well to be fair to u i will summarize mine hahaha, mine was ermmm, last year it's like i have been check mated in a chess game, God is so amazing. Back to square one...no regret, no grudge, i learn my lesson :)....hurmm don't know what to do next and where to start...:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you're here! Leave a message! Always appreciated. Thanks!