I missed the beautiful adventures of July, it was in my record, the best month I've ever gone through, for some personal reasons that I shall not mention because you probably won't care all that much anyway. Curtains down on July and ...
Hello AUGUST! The good times should just keep on coming, shouldn't they?
And what better way to start the month rolling than to be tagged and flagged up by a Blogger Friend I've never met but who gives me all the reason in the world to keep on writing? Yep... Ms Rose from Rose' World has just awarded me with tada ...
Ms Rose for the award. You do warm my heart.
She did mention that I need to state 7 facts about myself, as part of the condition of accepting this virtual recognition, little, as it may be. Here I go -- painstakingly keeping a lot of things private while showing you a glimpse of the real person behind the name -- spelling out randoms facts about myself:
1. I am just recently taken off the market, so you can forget about me writing depressing stuffs in here ever again. I know some people (sometimes me included) who feeds on other people's depression and misery that they bother to put online (yeah, the dark side of us all), but hoooo yeah! Enough about that. It's finally time to write about happy stuffs. Told you it'll be a good year.
Sorry, I tend to babble and be wordy when I'm excited, but next!
2. I drink coffee everyday, not all the time, but at least once a day. It runs in the family, that caffeinated bloodline and all... Wait, you already know this useless fact.
3. I am more of a jeans and tshirt person. But I occasionally wear a casual dress for outing when I feel like it.
4. I'm not crazy about durians, but I love tempoyak (fermented durian).
5. I have changed jobs for the 5th time, including this current one, throughout my whole life. But if you count the part time ones, that'll be 11th jobs in all. Thank God for the wage that pays my bills.
6. I am a phone-with-keypad person. I loath touch screens. But somehow, I gotta start learning it because hey I gotta move right along with the IT revolution right? sigh...
7. I kiss my parents everytime I go back to my own place. If I leave without doing that, I would feel miserable the whole week, like something's missing. Someone from my past once told me I should never stop kissing my mom or dad just because I'm all grown up and they're old. They're the only ones I have, while I still have them.
So that's the 7 facts about me. Useless, all of them, right? :p
And with that, here's wishing you a lovely August, and a nice weekend!