1. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.
2. No piece of paper can be folded in half more than seven (7) times.
Hello, this record has been broken by a Miss Britney Gallivan in January 2002, while still in Junior High. Get your facts right. She eliminated the paper-folding problem using a bit or Math technique and managed to half-fold a piece of paper into twelve (12) folds. And now she's selling books and probably making millions from her little adventure. Her accomplishment was even mentioned in the drama series Numb3rs in April 2005. You go girl!
3. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes or shark attacks.
4. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
5. Oak tree do not produce acorns until they are fifty (50) years of age, or older.
6. The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's Gum.
(Oh... I love doing this! Googling and comparing answers and proving some people wrong... ha ha)
7. Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
8. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient in waking you up in the morning.
9. The first owner of the Marlboro company died of lung cancer. So did the first Marlboro Man. And three other Marlboro Men.
10. Pearls melt in vinegar.
Resource: Wiki, Google, Yahoo, Jeff Lewis's Factoid Debunked
P/s: There you have it, my version. HAPPY MONDAY YOU ALL!