I shall get straight to business of writing this post, before I lose all ideas and time, which is to recount every significant (and significant enough) events of my life milestone in 2012.
One word: AMAZING.
Here's a RECAP of my journey -- all the awesome, the troublesome, the strange and the expected of all things happening.
1. Sang at my sister's wedding early in the year. The most calm I've ever been on stage with my guitar singing to anyone.
2. Been featured a few times under Sarawak Blog joint-project with New Sarawak Tribune. Flattered as hell to be read by some people out there cause I know there are many better writers out there.
3. Always wondered how it would feel like to meet in real life all the fellow bloggers that you've followed or who've followed you. Amazing feeling, that. Crossing that thin line between virtual and the real world, and know they still follow you after knowing who you are.
4. Fell in love with a fellow blogger. Unexpected, that. Miracles do happen, yes?
5. Been traveling a lot. A new place, a new experience everyday. And that constant feeling of always wanting to go home sooner vs those times when I actually looked forward to going away.
6. A year has passed since I've moved to my new home. My first property!
7. Paid my credit card debts, paid my car in full, and settled my personal loans. Now I live with only one fully-paid active credit card, and I can finally tell all those creditors to get off my back for a while.
8. Bought a smartphone with touchscreen just for the camera, against my better judgement. Absolutely best decision i've made so far.
9. Climbed Mount Kinabalu for the first time! Caught the most awesome sunrise from the peak.
10. Started a tweetup account, and although it isn's much of an achievement, it opened a few doors for me, and got me a few new and good friends too. Even attended and helped out (with minimal and backstage participation) in TwtUpKch2012, for the first time.
11. My wardrobe has never seen too many dresses! It's a year when Coffee Girl turns into more of a lady and less of a tomboy.
12. It has been an awesome year financially too, I must say, careerwise.
I had a few more good ones, but I cant seem to recall them right now. But that's alright now, didn't we almost have it all?
So before the year ends in another 2 hours, Coffee Girl would like to apologize for being less and less around in the blogging world. And for sometimes writing inarticulately and crapping a lot when she ran out of ideas. Thank you for reading me, following me, and didn't think less of me everytime anyway even after meeting me.
Meantime, here's me wishing you all a grand, blessed, prosperous, happening and awesome NEW YEAR 2013 ahead! Have yourself a cuppa for good luck.
I see you next year.