Saturday, December 31, 2011

Curtain call ...

They come and they go, and I'm still here, and what an amazing adventure that was!

  1. Moved into my new apartment and already everything smells of me now. The space I've always wanted. That's the biggest achievement so far this year, I think.
  2. I had a year of getting to know my new boss and how his mind works. Still learning. 
  3. My second eldest sister announced her engagement and she will be married in three more days. One less hurdle on the way before it's my turn. *We try not to jump the queue, it's my family's unwritten code of conduct*
  4. Paid off one creditor. Phew. One less debt to worry about.
  5. On the other hand, signed up for this group fund thingy under CIMB bank. hope it bears fruit fast and I can go overseas next year with the interest. Yeay!
  6. Donated blood twice already this year. Best moments ever lying there pumping out blood and feeling heroic. Next year will be my third.
  7. Spent time holidaying in Sabah, Melaka, and KL in the same year. Ok no more local trips for me. Next year will be overseas all the way.
  8. Burst my online shopping quota in a year, ever. The junks were mostly dresses, lingeries, books, and personal effects.
  9. Still going strong on the coffee, and recently formed an attachment to Kopi Tenom.
  10. Been blogging consistently for a year now after I got that April Blog of the Month from Sarawak Bloggers. Yeay!
  11. Met a guy. No, I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
Well that about sums it up, although when I think about it, I don't really remember the bad moments. Can't waste time dwelling on them either.

So with that, me man Hugh Jackman and I wish you all a very very


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!

Look to the future,
Learn from the past,
Remember the adventure,
Will never be last.

Be kind, be lovely
Be brave and strong too,
Be different, be sexy
Be better, just be you!

HEADS UP!

6 comments:

  1. Kopi tenom sedap ka? Happy new year kopi girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really?! Your man?? I'm so d*** jealous ;)
    Happy New Year dayung.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Coffee Girl, I sure love your thoughts over at my place! You my kind of girl!
    Haven't heard that expression a long time too, ha ha ha......you're cute!
    Wishing you happy times in your new residence, and a very happy new year.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year ngek... next year gi London ju ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year. I'm staying close to home. Overseas trip... =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AmirFX: sedap! addictive! happy new Year to you!

    Ivynana: yes my man in me dreams... Happy new year dayung!

    Uncle Lee: hahahah hot damn! u sure do know how to make a girl cuss in a out-of-breath way. if only u were younger like in my time. :-) Happy new year Uncle lee!

    Ms Tikot: happy new year ngek! Jom gi!

    Cyril: Happy new year babe! singapore is not far, brunei too... Bali even closer! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you're here! Leave a message! Always appreciated. Thanks!