Saturday, September 24, 2011

I lost it... oh dang ...

Amidst the financial crisis (err, mine) and sorely eeking out me-time between here and everywhere else, I have severely neglected my regular writing in here. There goes a promise. If only I can get paid for every post I write (no I dont mean thru ads, that's too slow), won't that help to solve a lot of things? Alas.

But. I try. Here's me. Trying.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
Err, what to write? I swear I had this tiny idea last night about cooking and eating and sleeping solo, but somehow, now they just went poof! Vanished into thin air. Trying.
.
.
.
Still nothing. Nothing. Oh man I envy you all. You all seem so much better and frequent writers than me!
.
.
I shall hang my head in shame and retreat to my dungeon until an inspirational rock rolls over me, or at least until I can come up with something more intelligent than this.
.
Somebody needs a loooooooong overseas holiday.
.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Dayung,

    Came back from Melaka already? How I wish I can go there this year. But just like you...financial crisis after moving house. Ahaks!

    So you're running out of ideas on what to write? Nevermind. You think we have a lot of things to write ka? Sometimes, we also blank. KEkeke!

    Have a nice day dayung.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pssst, write about what made you love drinking coffee?
    Or your last romance?
    Or your sexy neighbour? Or.....
    Ha ha....
    Have fun, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nimi: ;P

    Willie: yes came back. i tot of blogging about it but my pics look so lah one kind. you blank? i dont believe u. U kan english teacher? sure got 1001 things to say.

    Uncle Lee: hahaha good one. my err last romance will never live up to yours, by far. i will try, thanks for the idea. :-))

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you're here! Leave a message! Always appreciated. Thanks!