Monday, August 8, 2011

That aching feeling ...

[bleak dreadful silence]

"Do you think we will ever get past this? This need to look over our shoulders hoping the other one will look back, even though we have both chosen to go our own ways?"

"We have to try, even if we know it is not always the best course."

"You're certainly calm about this. I don't know how you do it."

"You think I'm calm? Then you do not know me well enough."

"Who is to say if a person can ever know another too well or not well enough? Why do we do this to ourselves?"

"Because it's expected of us. Because we made a pact. Because if it had been any other way, we wouldn't even be here right now."

"Bullshit. We never adher to society rules. Why now?"

"Don't make it sound like I approve of this. We both agreed to it."

"Yes yes. Mutual crap stuff."

"Why are you being difficult?"

"Why are you being irrational?"

"You know how I feel about you!"

"There should be a ping sound accompanying that, for giving a correct answer. Wait for it."

"Are you making a joke now? Are you? Because if you are, you are downright mad throwing that at my face."

"And shall I say you know how I feel about you too? You have been throwing that back at me since ages ago."

"I never did such things. I just didn't answer you back."

"Clever answer. Education tells me, that is the same thing."

"Well education also tells me you can believe whatever you want."

[dark dragging silence]

"Are you alright?"

"Shh. Do you hear that?"

"No ... What is it?"

"That's the sound of my heart breaking."

"Strange, I could almost hear a terrifying echo on this side."

"If I had it my way..."

"Shh. If I had it my way too ..."

Photo Credit: Bored Now

13 comments:

  1. phew.....
    imagining... hearing....reading at one go. nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rasa macam nangga drama korea ada juak :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...tok mesti overdose ngan love novels ya...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Coffee Girl... love this.
    Love relationships is never a straight road.
    But I believe if hiccups turn to heart break, then time to cross the bridge and not look back.
    But smile as it was once yours.

    Have a nice day, and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u drinking too much coffee la... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa thats deep..
    why so jiwang la akak?
    have a cuppa ok?

    X)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tia: read slow slow pok. ;)

    Ivynana: ya kah? tapi sikda nangis2 dan lari2 dlm ujan nak?

    Apai Kenyalang: ada la sikit2 juak. hehe.

    MLM: thanks, you. :P

    Nimi: yes, like assorted biscuits. sigh...

    Uncle Lee: thank you, perceptive as always. we try not to cross a burnt bridge, if that is even possible. wud people swim over?

    Venie: haha apparently. but coffee is one of my push factor as well.

    Arief: hey! lama tak tengok u. mogok aa bang? Jiwang karan. haha. kopi saya abis stok tadi. that's why la

    ReplyDelete
  8. Errr...talking to yourself or thoughts are playing in your mind?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Willie: replaying a conversation ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Coffee Girl
    You shared interesting post and I like your effort
    Thanks

    Professional Assignment Paper Writers

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your blog Coffee Girl :)
    I am really happy to be here, Nice Post

    Get Online Assignments Help Service

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you're here! Leave a message! Always appreciated. Thanks!