Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cat nap gone bad ...

A few days back, I went to check on my previous house -- I moved away already, did I forget to mention that part? tell you later -- and guess what?

A stray cat gave birth on the rooftop! Well, not exactly on the rooftop, but the small space between the planks and the roof-tilings. I wondered how the pregnant cat got in there and took it upon herself to deliver right there where it is impossibly cold and not to mention dangerous. The kittens could fall down anytime!

The kitten (I heard there's only one meow at a time so there must be only one) meowed endlessly day and night! It drove me to distraction! The neighbour asked me what I'm supposed to do with it, I just said I don't know other than to leave it be... the cat and its kitten. My er friend wanted to help me get it down, but I was kinda tied up to further the issue, and when I was free, he wasnt. For three days it has been crying. 

This morning it stopped. The strange gut feeling hit me that it's probably either asleep or dead. 

Geez... it's bad enough a stray cat lived up there, now I have to live with a kitten corpse too, in my conscience! Help ... 
 The mami kinda look like this, but skinnier. (Google pix)

It's not dead. It's just sleeping. It's not dead. It's just sleeping. 

16 comments:

  1. Pretty cat! Hope they are alright

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not dead. It's just sleeping. It's not dead. It's just sleeping. It's not dead. It's just sleeping. It's not dead. It's just sleeping. It's not dead. It's just sleeping. It's not dead. It's just sleeping. It's not dead. It's just sleeping. It's not dead. It's just sleeping. It's not dead. It's just sleeping. It's not dead. It's just sleeping.

    .....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. owhhhhohoho..just a cat corpse..belom apa apa gik ya..kamek pernah tinggal serumah dengan bangkai tikus mati lying depan tv..(seminggu x di pick up sebab malas tahap gaban hahahah!!) this is madness!!..alas...bangkai jadi kering dan bau pun sikit2 hilang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When cats cry at night, they give me severe goose bumps! They sound like wailing babies indeed!I would have freaked out and called the bomba to bring them down from the roof.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha...they need you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must be hard on you conscience... but then you have to do what you have to do.. Non?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ada u kenak kaco antu kucing lak..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, hope the kitten is okay. Why don't you get a ladder go check it out?
    If its dead might have smell.
    Wish you all the best in your new house.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amiey: SSPCA is currently overcrowded, isnt it? not many people are looking to adopt these days...

    Rose: yeah, sayangkan? but skinny! i hope it is too.

    Tia: LOL! if you repeat it many times over, you will actually believe it.

    Korawk: HAHA! ur gross! eugghhh! at least u can see it and clear it up if ur rajin enough which ur not.

    Twilight: i did think of calling the Bomba, but somehow i didnt want to bring attention to myself in the neighbourghood, malu daaa...

    MLM: they're strays, i imagine they dont stick long enough. :-)

    Wan Sharif: yes... stuff my ears with cottons! LOL

    Uncle Seven: aiiieee... and have catmare?? brrr... those blunt tiny claws? not scared of them

    Uncle Lee: it has been quiet, and no smell either, so im guessing (and hoping hard) theyre just resting, or probably even moved. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I see!
    According to Einstein's theory, a white stray cat can bring fortune and luck.... Wow! Yeah! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yah.. I double checked.. It's gonna come at you at night.. wuahahaha *evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's not dead. it's sleeping.
    is it dead already?

    she will come into your dreams. watch out!
    X)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Tame Lion: Hi! Good fortune? really? oh man... I shouldve taken it down then. the fortune is im a stray magnet? lol! Thanks for visiting, do visit again. ;-)

    Cyril: oh u double check where? Happened to you did it? Muahaha! from one victim to another? LOL

    Arief: donno... i dont want to think about it. help! if she comes in my dream, i know how to exorcise it........

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eyewwwwww....I hate stray cats. Predators! They leave the heads of rat...or birds all over the place. Leave their pee stains and claw marks all over my car. You want? Can come to my place and catch. Help yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suituapui: im not crazy abt them myself, but somehow like i said, im a stray magnet. no thanks! LOL. you can keep your share.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you're here! Leave a message! Always appreciated. Thanks!