Christians all over the world are not aggressive people. Before you roll your eyes and disagree with me, here's the partial truth: All Faith teaches their congregations to respect each other, especially those from a different faith, and not to resort to violence when dealing with any kinds of crisis. Right? All Faith except Satanism, that is. But let's not go there.
So, in the wake of the Sarawak Election, something just doesn't add up.
- First, you try to take something precious from the Christians. This confuses the people because it never happened.
- Secondly, you try to put your marks on them. This annoys the people, because in the name of the government, you might have the right to do that, but the people know it's just wrong.
- Third, you try to negotiate with the people. This just makes you look stupid because you sent the wrong negotiator.
- Fourth, you gave 10 reasons why the people should let you do what you have just decided you should do. This just pisses people off more because why come up with 10 when they all mean the same thing - a NO?
- Fifth, in the end, you wanted to release the Books. This just shows that decisions can change anytime. You can take it back again, and who could stop you? This just looks like a political stunt to rope in the votes. No, you disagree? Well that is exactly what it looks like to me.
- And sixth... you expect after all that has happened, after all that has been said and done, that the people will have any hope left in you? You who disappoint the very people who used to put their trust in you.
- Seven... I read the 10 points. All I got was bla bla bla 10 point solution. And I thought my English was good.
- Eight... I cannot come up with my own 10 points on this it seems. Did you notice those 10s are probably repetitive and redundant? Did you? Tell me. I'm dying to know.
If you give something precious to a grown up, he will be grateful. But if you take it away, he may fight you and then end up accepting his fate, but resentment will grow. You are not God to simply give and take as you please.
The people are not stupid. They are not docile. Not anymore.
I don't support any Parties, at least not outright. I am speaking on behalf of all the other Christians who have been quiet and supportive of good deeds done by the government of the day all this while. What changed?
I THOUGHT YOU WANTED THEIR VOTES? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?