It is APRIL already people. Dang! but the months just keep on coming. Felt like February was just yesterday. And soon it will be June. Sigh.
Ok back. I got a delightful surprise today. Yours truly has been picked as Blogger For the Month of APRIL 2011 by Sarawak Blogger. My mood shot from groggy to chirpy within seconds. What drug. To think that something as small as that could brighten up my whole day. Even that pile of paperwork on my desk and numerous other tasks in my head seemed bearable somehow. And I haven't even had coffee! Imagine that.
BUT. I am humbled. Totally. Because I don't deserve it. You know what this means, don't you? This means
- I must try harder to make myself understood between those lines I wrote. Because not all people read the same. And not all feel the same. Being misunderstood is so frustrating, particularly on a sensitive subject. And there are 2 reasons how that can happen: One, the reader is confused. Two, the writer is. But then again, sometimes people tend to purposely misunderstood you. Yes. What is with that?
- I must stay here indefinitely in this domain because I love my readers. I know I know, I ranted about the whole idea of a blog is about being written and not about being read. -- Ok I quoted that from a movie. Take a wild guess. It has Amanda Bynes in it. -- But then, you know, if nobody reads you, still, what is the point? Half the fun is getting comments. And the other half is collecting your own circle of network. No matter how tiny the circle is. Quality over quantity.
- I must find time to join these activities organised by Sarawak Blogger. They are all so noble, good and sometimes just for fun... but in this line of work, I find I hardly even have time for myself. Sigh. Wish I have a duplicate. But if you do have time, do join them. All these networking activities like the Tomorrow Leader's Summit, PC with some big shot, etc, ... that is something beneficial to you. It's not everyday you meet Puan Sri Ragad you know. :-)
- I have a reputation to keep. Just like everyone else.
- I must keep up appearance. Like I said before, I truly admire those who constantly do.
Ok .... Get back to work! State Election is looming. All eyes will be on Sarawak. I feel the chill, don't you?
Happy April everyone!