Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blab...

Sorry, I have been hibernating in my cave.

I had just walked all the way from the car park carrying a box of mandarin oranges. No gentlemen in sight. Funny when you need gallantry, gallantry is never around. But no matter, I'm nothing if not a superwoman. Rite. My hands itch from carrying the big plastic bag wrapper. Oranges for my office. That's the 3rd box this month.

Anyway, the old blog is still not restored. I think Google hates me. Sigh. I give up on it.

2011 looks to be a promising year. It's also the year of the State Election.

This will also be a year for me to venture out of my little shell and see far away places. God willing.

6 comments:

  1. Yep.. visit me here in Sabah... land below the wind..we had a cup of kopi tenom.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivynana & Vivian: mai datang sitok. banyak gik dlm fridge. ya jak pakei ku berik kitak org pelawat. lol

    Rose: i will! plan lok. gara2 nak minum kopi tenom nak

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm.. what actually happened sampei blog u kenak blog?? tedah u..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ida: sik juak kamek tauk.. kali ada orang dengki yang flagkannya kali. ney la tauk nak. biar jak lah. sikda apa2 juak best di sia. mundane jak

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you're here! Leave a message! Always appreciated. Thanks!